Stephanie has more than 25 years of professional experience working in a variety of leadership roles within the mental health and medical areas of the healthcare industry. She is a versatile, results oriented professional with proven skills in management, training, coaching, and patient experience improvement. For the past 6 years, Stephanie has coached Evidence-Based LeadershipSM principles. Stephanie has a deep passion for healthcare and is excited every day to make healthcare a better place for employees to work, physicians to practice medicine and patients to receive care.
Prior to joining Studer Group, Stephanie worked in operations as both a call center manager and as a clinic manager of a multi-specialty clinic. She has also been a customer service training manager and internal improvement coach at her previous organizations. Her various roles have allowed her to successfully build high functioning teams and strengthen individual achievements with both clinical and non-clinical staff. She has hardwired systems of accountability and key tactics that advance the strategic goals of the organization by building relationships and motivating change that connects her customers to what is meaningful and motivating to them.
- Coached organizations to exceed and sustain top quartile and decile employee engagement results.
- Coached 50% reduction in organizational and nursing turnover rates in large, for profit systems.
- Improved HCAHPS Would Recommend Results 50% in one year.
- Coached partners recognized as Studer Group Healthcare Organization of the Month.
- Conducted skill labs in Medical Practice, ED and In-patient settings improving communication, responsiveness and coaching.
- Used various diagnostic assessments to sequence and monitor coaching plans with appropriate pacing.
- Two time Studer Group Pillar Award Winner.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Minnesota (Mankato) State University
- Certified Training Generalist / Manager, Langevin Learning Services
- Leader Evaluation, 90-day Action Plans and Monthly Meeting Model
- Coaching for Performance
- Purpose and Healthcare Flywheel®