Quint Studer has been in the healthcare field for more than 30 years and spends much of his time creating and sharing best practices with hundreds of healthcare professionals each month. A frequent keynote speaker at national and organization events, he regularly meets with healthcare leaders around the country at industry events, partner engagements and Studer Group-hosted conferences.
Quint’s prior experience as a teacher, department director, senior vice president and president of a hospital helped him build a platform for creating healthcare leadership tools, techniques and systems that aim to improve organizational performance and—most importantly—patient care.
Inc. magazine named Studer its Master of Business, making him the only healthcare leader to have ever won this award. Twice Modern Healthcare has chosen him as one of the “100 Most Powerful People in Healthcare” and in September 2014 also honored him with their first ever Marketing Visionary IMPACT Award. Also in 2014, Quint was named one of the 40 smartest people in healthcare today by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Quint currently is part of the 21st Healthcare Leadership Curriculum Task Force at Harvard Business School. He has served as a Board Member at the Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA) and the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA). Quint has also served as a Think Tank Panelist in Washington D.C. and is Faculty in Residence at George Washington University and a Guest Professor at Cornell University. He currently serves on the Board of a major healthcare system.
Quint has written and contributed to a number of books including:
- Healing Physician Burnout, his newest book released in September 2015, offers ways to diagnose, prevent and treat physician burnout
- Hardwiring Excellence, his first book and a Business Week bestseller is one of the most read leadership books written for healthcare, with more than 700,000 copies in circulation today
- Results that Last, written for non-healthcare, hit the Wall Street Journal’s bestseller list of business books
- 101 Answers to Questions Leaders Ask offers practical solutions to health care leaders
- Straight A Leadership helps organizations execute well in this changing external environment
- A Culture of High Performance provides leadership skills to perform at a higher level—continuously
- The Great Employee Handbook, one of his most popular books, provides actions employees can take to better their work and life
- Maximize Performance offers educators and teachers’ insight and tools to help them create a culture of educational excellence.
Studer Group, a Huron Healthcare solution, implements evidence-based healthcare leadership tools and techniques that help organizations across the United States, Canada, Australia and beyond attain and sustain outstanding results. As a recipient of the 2010 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, Studer Group is grateful for the opportunity to share insights with others in the industry. Studer Group partners with organizations to establish an execution framework that that promotes accountability, fosters innovation, and consistently delivers a great patient experience and the best quality outcomes over time.
Learn more about Studer Group’s passion for excellence in healthcare.
Read a recent announcement about Quint Studer.