Tell Us About The Executive Emerging Leaders in Your Organization
The deadline for submissions is July 31, 2019.
The healthcare industry has been in a constant state of disruption. Successfully leading through disruption requires a unique set of skills – outstanding communication, compassion, and accountability. We’ve worked with thousands of leaders to build change-ready cultures that create successful organizations inside and out. We want to recognize the executive emerging leaders in your organization that are having a positive impact on your organization today.
Criteria for submissions:
- As the submitter, we ask for your name and information so we can contact you should your submission be chosen. We commit that we will not share your information with outside services.
- As the submitter, you must include the name, title and organization of the individual you wish to nominate.
- We ask that you share information and details about why this individual deserves to be selected as a Huron | Studer Group Executive Emerging Leader.
- Two submissions per submitter are permitted.
- Deadline to submit a nomination is July 31, 2019.
- Both the nominator and the nominee will be notified via email by Huron | Studer Group by August 2, 2019.
- Please note: By submitting a nomination, including stories, photos and any other supporting materials, you are agreeing to allow Huron | Studer Group to use all parts of your nomination submission in future Huron | Studer Group resources, onsite at conferences and events, in promotional materials, on the Huron | Studer Group website, social media, and other communications.
What the recipient will receive:
- The individual nominated and nominator will each receive a complimentary registration to attend Huron | Studer Group's What's Right in Health Care® conference, August 13-15 in Dallas, TX. All travel and hotel expenses are the responsibility of the recipient and nominator.