2014 Hall of Fame Inductees
Studer Group is excited to announce the five healthcare leaders that have been selected for induction into our Fire Starter Hall of Fame. The 2014 Fire Starter Hall of Fame inductees include:
View the full press release here.
- Barbara Blevins, MHA, FACHE, Chief Operating Officer, Hospital Based Services, TeamHealth, Knoxville, TN
- Wayne Brackin, System Chief Operating Officer, Baptist Health South Florida, Coral Gables, FL
- Leonard H. Friedman, PhD, MPH, FACHE, Professor & Director of Master of Health Administration Programs & Interim Chair of the Dept. of Health Services Management and Leadership, Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University, Department of Health Services Management and Leadership, Washington, D.C.
- Dr. Jack Kitts, President & Chief Executive Officer, The Ottawa Hospital, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Jerry Moeller, FACHE, President & Chief Executive Officer, Stillwater Medical Center, Stillwater, OK
The Excellence in Patient Care Awards
To view the 2014 Excellence in Patient Care Awards for the United States, please click here.
To view the 2014 Excellence in Patient Care Awards for Canada, please click here.
Each year the Excellence in Patient Care awards are presented to organizations working in partnership with Studer Group to achieve measurable results. Awards are given based on a variety categories, such as improved HCAHPS and Core Measures, increased employee engagement, reduced turnover and more. To be eligible for an award, an organization must demonstrate outstanding performance in patient care.
The 2014 Excellence in Patient Care awards were presented at Studer Group's 12th annual What's Right in Health Care® conference.