Thank you for your interest in nominating an individual for the Quint Studer Difference Maker Award!
The deadline for submissions is June 7th and we will announce the winner by June 17th.
Why we created this award:
As most of you know, Quint Studer, Founder of Studer Group, decided to step away from his work within Studer Group to focus on additional passions and pursuits in the community. We couldn't think of a better way to honor him and continue his legacy than by creating this award. Quint is passionate about connecting the work we do to both personal and professional values, and our goal is to recognize a healthcare individual who truly lives those values every day. This is the opportunity to recognize an individual at any level or from any department of a healthcare organization. Many times recognition goes directly to the Senior Leaders of the organization. While they certainly deserve credit, we don't want to miss an opportunity to highlight and honor those who work behind the scenes and on the frontlines. We frequently hear of sanitation and food services staff members, for example, going above and beyond to ensure a clean and safe environment for patients and employees. What a great way to recognize their efforts that contribute to better patient experiences!
Criteria for submissions:
- As the submitter, we ask for your name and information so we can contact you should your submission be chosen for the award. We commit that we will not share your information with outside services.
- As the submitter, you must include the name, title and organization of the individual you wish to nominate.
- We ask that you share information and details about why this individual deserves to win the Quint Studer Difference Maker Award.
- We encourage submitters to share photos and/or videos when applicable. All photo or video submissions should be saved as the name of the person you are nominating.
- All photographs must be submitted in high resolution.
- Any videos sent must be no longer than 5 minutes in length.
- Only one submission per individual is permitted.
- Please note: By submitting a nomination, including stories, photos, videos, and any other supporting materials, you are agreeing to allow Studer Group to use all parts of your nomination submission in future Studer Group resources, onsite at conferences and events, in promotional materials, on the Studer Group website, social media, and other communications.
- Deadline to submit a nomination is June 7th.
What the award recipient will receive:
- Both the nominator and the award winner will be notified via email by Studer Group by June 17 th.
- The award recipient and nominator will each receive one complimentary registration to attend Studer Group's What's Right in Health Care® conference, August 13-15 in Dallas, TX. All travel and hotel expenses are the responsibility of the award recipient and nominator.
- The award recipient will receive an invitation to accept their award at a celebration dinner and ceremony at What's Right in Health Care®. The nominator will also receive an invitation to attend the awards dinner.
- The award recipient will receive recognition on Studer Group's website, through social media and PR channels.