Warren Huxley, M.Ed.Admin, BA, Dip Teaching (Ind Arts), Cert IV
Warren is highly regarded as a cultural change leader and supports organisations and individuals to lead and manage complex change from the boardroom to frontline staff.
Warren has over 30 years’ experience in education, training and management across a broad range of organisations and industries including aviation, mining, police, transport, banking, justice, industrial and healthcare. Over the years, he has developed a passion for using outdoor experiential learning techniques to help people move forward and learn new skills. Combined with his background in psychology and education, he can help people yield new skills and implement different behaviours in their workplaces by applying what they have learnt to deliver the desired results. He is a skilled facilitator and trainer with a strong emphasis on individual learning and organisational outcomes. Warren combines these expert skills with his specialist knowledge around business performance enhancement and business process redesign, inclusive of Lean. He has extensive experience across the healthcare sector, having worked with Studer Group for over 10 years.
- Successful development of executives and managers across many organisations
- Cultural change and leadership coaching with Qantas Airways over 4 years to implement LEAN
Education and Certifications
- Diploma of Teaching (Industrial Arts)
- Bachelor of Arts (Education & Behavioural Science)
- Master of Educational Administration
- Cert IV Workplace Training & Assessment
- Accredited Trainer, Team Management Systems (TMS)
- Accredited Trainer, Human Synergistic Life Styles Inventory (LSI)
- Lecturer and facilitator, Australian Graduate School of Management
- Lecturer, Sydney Graduate School of Management