Rich Bluni, R.N.
Rich is one of Huron | Studer Group’s most sought-after national speakers and the bestselling author of several award-winning books: Inspired Nurse, Inspired Journal, Inspired Nurse Too and Oh No…Not More of That Fluffy Stuff!: The Power of Engagement (all from Fire Starter Publishing). Rich has nearly three decades of front-line healthcare and leadership experience across a broad range of areas, including pediatric intensive care, trauma intensive care, flight nursing, behavioral health and emergency medicine.
Rich joined Huron | Studer Group initially as a high-performing coach in 2007. In his capacity as a nationally renowned inspirational speaker, Rich has presented to tens of thousands of people across the U.S. and Canada, frequently keynoting major national and state conferences, individual hospital organizations, medical practices and universities.
Rich specializes in topics related to inspiration, burnout, connect to purpose and engagement. Through his stories, humor and unique style, Rich connects heart to mind and people to purpose.
Industry Speaking Engagements
- Hospital associations — Louisiana, Iowa, New Jersey, Connecticut, Wisconsin, Maryland and many others
- Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) — national convention as well as states, including Iowa, Florida, Oklahoma, Connecticut and others
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) — South Carolina, Kentucky
- Organization of Nurse Leaders — multiple state keynotes
- QUEST Partnership for Patients
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA
- Nursing Organizations Alliance
- Association of Clinical Documentation Integrity Specialists
- Emergency Nurses Association
- National School Nurses Association as well as state conferences, including New York and California
- The Association for Medical Imaging Management
- Nihon Kohden Nursing Forum
- APHON: Association of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nurses national conference and several state conferences
Education and Certifications
- Registered nurse since 1993