Randi Pike, RN
Randi is a registered nurse with over 14 years of experience in healthcare. She started her career as a nurse working within the emergency department and progressed into nursing leadership and business development. Randi works with large multi-facility health systems and smaller rural hospitals and has extensive experience working within the critical access hospital setting, long term care setting, assisted living and the post-acute care setting. She is passionate about improving patient outcomes and the patient experience. She focuses on building relationships that improve employee engagement through effective leadership and mentoring.
Prior to joining Studer Group as a coach, Randi had the opportunity to work in organizations that were Studer Group partners. It was during that time that her desire to make a difference for patients, staff and community members reached a higher level. During her nursing career, she has had the honor of participating and leading patient satisfaction teams, quality improvement teams and employee recruitment and retention teams. As a leader, Randi is described as being patient focused, goal oriented, compassionate and eager to help and serve others in need. With the implementation and continued use of Studer Group tools and tactics, she improved patient satisfaction, patient understanding of medical services provided, patient safety and outcomes, and increased employee engagement within nursing services, while reducing staff turnover. Randi is passionate and focused on making healthcare a better place for employees to work, physicians to practice medicine and patients to receive care.
- Business and Marketing Development, Advanced Care Hospital of Montana, Billings, MT
- Director of Nursing, Pioneer Medical Center, Big Timber, MT
- House Supervisor, Stringfellow Memorial Hospital, Anniston, AL
- Registered Nurse, ED, WellStar Health Systems, Austell, GA
- Registered Nurse, ED, Wedowee Hospital, Wedowee, AL
- Coordinated with leaders on the development of comprehensive action plans focused on improving HCAHPS domains to achieve and sustain results
- Led multiple leadership development trainings on leadership essentials, AIDET Plus the PromiseSM, highmiddlelow®, goal development/action plans and nurse leader rounding, using both internal and external source experts
- Trusted advisor to senior executive teams
- Developed best practice strategies for maintaining work-life balance for successful leaders
Education and Certifications
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, University of Texas at Arlington
- Associate Degree in Nursing, Southern State Community College, Opelika, AL