RaNae Wright, MHA
RaNae is a coach leader and executive coach at Studer Group, overseeing the organization’s work with rural and community hospitals. With over 30 years of healthcare leadership experience, she has demonstrated success in executive coaching, operational excellence and cultural transformation and has worked with over 200 healthcare CEO’s in her 10 years at Studer Group. Her passion is for driving results from the c-suite.
RaNae is a senior leader in the community market segment at Studer Group, which helps organizations achieve clinical and operational outcomes. Her commitment to healthcare extends into the academic sector as she teaches at Xavier University in the Master of Healthcare Administration program. She has worked with Studer Group since 2004, first as a partner and now as division leader for small and rural hospitals. RaNae has expertise in working with senior leadership groups to drive results with an emphasis on effective communication skills and leadership accountability.
Education and Certifications
- Master of Healthcare Administration, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- Member, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Member, American Psychology Association
- Employee & Leader Engagement: Engaging Employees in Performance Improvement
- National speaker for performance improvement