Since 2004, Marcie has been a coach and trusted advisor to healthcare organizations that are on a journey to match their performance outcomes with their mission and the promises they make to those they serve. Marcie is driven by helping organizations meet their goals and make a positive impact in their communities. She has had the opportunity to serve four Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipients and over fifteen Studer Group Healthcare Organizations of the Month.
As a member of the coaching team, Marcie worked with healthcare executives, leaders, physicians and staff to implement evidence-based tactics and an accountability framework to help organizations achieve their goals and sustain results. In 2010, Marcie shifted her focus to work with organizations who are beginning their journey to excellence. As a leader and member of the partner development team, Marcie is an expert at diagnosing why organizations get inconsistent results and using that information to create a customized approach for organizations to transform their cultures and achieve and sustain high performance. Marcie specializes in developing custom solutions that address the unique needs of medical groups, ambulatory clinics and Community Health Centers (CHCs).
- National primary and specialty physician practice with 50 clinics in 15 states: Aligned leadership behaviors to support strategic priorities, including staff engagement, patient experience, patient retention and reduced no-show rates
- Regional and national anesthesia groups: Equipped physician leaders with the skills to lead their groups to deliver better value to their customers in the changing healthcare landscape
- Academic faculty practice: Improved physician, staff and patient engagement and experience
- Community Health Center: Created an accountable and results-driven culture
- Community Health Center collaborative: Shared training resources to elevate leadership skills across multiple CHC sites
- Medical practice (part of America’s Essential Hospitals): Built upon their culture improvement journey to become the market leader
- Medical group and clinics: Standardized and executed patient experience improvement methodologies aligned to strategic plan priorities in an integrated regional health system
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration with Information Systems Concentration, University of Kansas
- Member, National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC)
- Pillar Award Recipient (10), Studer Group
- Flame Award Recipient, Studer Group