Linda Sanders, RN, BSN, MBA
Linda Sanders, RN, BSN, MBA has over three decades of leadership and clinical nursing experience in a variety of healthcare specialties and settings. Linda is a coach and account leader at Studer Group, working with healthcare executives and staff to create highly-reliable organizations where employees want to work, physicians want to practice, and patients want to receive care.
Prior to joining Studer Group, she served as a nursing executive, coaching and developing leaders in proven leadership practices to achieve and sustain organizational results. Linda's experience includes staffing, management, and senior leadership roles in home healthcare, hospital (adult and pediatric), multi-physician practice, and skilled nursing facility settings.
- Vice President Education and Leadership Development, LHC Group
- Director Corporate Education and Development, Gentiva
- Manager Field Development, Gentiva
- Project Manager/Process Engineer, Gentiva
- Branch Director, Olsten Health Services
- Director Clinical Management, Olsten Kimberly Quality Care
- Nurse Consultant, Center Neurologists Physician's Practice
- Staff Nurse, Step-down Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Children's' Hospital of the King's Daughters
- Staff Nurse, Bayside Hospital
- Charge Nurse, Wesley Nursing Home
- Assembled a high-performing, highly productive corporate education and development team supporting organizational onboarding and staff and leadership development for a national healthcare organization
- Instrumental in integrating the first learning management system in a national home healthcare organization ultimately leading to Corporate University Best in Class (CUBIC) awards for "best new" and "most innovative" corporate universities
- Led teams through first-time home healthcare Medicare Certification and Joint Commission Accreditation, achieving positive engagement and commitment to quality patient care.
- Served on six-member home healthcare operational efficiency team working across the country to increase efficiencies, improve quality and processes, and decrease costs of operations - resulting in the creation of a care-team delivery model and significant cost savings
Education and Certifications
- Master's in Business Administration, University of Phoenix
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing, The Catholic University of America
Professional Training, Certifications, and Affiliations
- Development Dimensions International (DDI) - Certified Facilitator
- Elsevier/Mosby's Home Health Advisory Board
- Langevin - Training Needs Analysis and Instructional Design Certificates