Kristie Tobias, MHA
Kristie Tobias is an innovative and dynamic Huron consultant, Huron | Studer Group coach and national speaker. She has over 15 years of progressive leadership experience with a primary focus on healthcare and the energy industries. She has consulted for over 30 organizations on topics focused on people and leadership development, business optimization, financial and revenue cycle improvement, and change management and leadership. She has provided value-added consultation to C-suite leaders, directors, managers and supervisors on implementing and understanding change management principles, leadership evaluation systems, leadership institutes and conferences, service excellence programs, accountability tools, and financial optimization systems.
With a background in human resources and people development, Kristie partners with leaders and organizations to foster an environment focused on developing talent and driving results. Through her creation of leadership development curricula, mentorship programs and speaking workshops, she has provided professional development for thousands of employees and leaders. She excels at bridging communication and relationship gaps at all levels of leadership to create high-performing organizations of high employee engagement and reduced turnover results. As a national speaker, she developed her own brand and website, www.fearlesslymadeyou.com, centered around change management and mentorship.
Kristie is a former Miss North Carolina and enjoys partnering with her community by providing consultation and mentorship to drive organizational development for nonprofit organizations such as Gulf Coast Kid’s House and Powerful Women of the Gulf Coast. She also serves on several boards of directors, supports Studer Community Institute as a national speaker and provides leadership guidance as a strategic adviser for the mayor of Pensacola, Florida.
Industry Speaking Engagements
- “Leading Change in Times of Uncertainty and Disruption.” Studer Community Institute, 2020.
- “Change Management and Leadership Development Institute.” Choptank Community Health System; Community Health Care, Moline, IL, 2019.
- “Owning Your Journey: How to Proactively Grow Through Change.” Leadership Pensacola 2019 and 2020; Caterpillar Corporation, 2019; Pursue Your Passion Conference, 2018; Studer Group Evidence-Based Leadership℠ Conference, 2016.
- “Building the Future You Deserve: Maximizing Your Change Competency.” EntreCon business conference, 2018.
Education and Certifications
- Healthcare Financial Management Association Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (HFMA CRCR
- Management by Strengths Certified Trainer
- Master of Healthcare Administration, Winston-Salem State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication with a pre-medicine concentration, Wake Forest University
- Member, American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE
- Strategic Adviser and Governance Operations Team Lead for the Mayor of Pensacola, Florida
- National Speaker, Studer Community Institute
- Board of Directors, Ronald McDonald House Northwest Chapter
- Board of Directors, YMCA of Northwest Florida
- Board of Directors, Gulf Coast Kid’s House
- Board of Directors, FavorHouse
- Organizational Consultant and Volunteer, Powerful Women of the Gulf Coast
- Miss North Carolina International 2010