Kris Ann Piazza
Kris Ann Piazza epitomizes the positive mindset leaders need in today’s challenging healthcare environment to emerge successfully through change. With passion, intelligence and humor, she shares her triumphant journey over adversity to demonstrate the human capacity for resilience. Kris Ann’s coaching message of personal ownership has been heard by thousands of professionals across the country, inspiring many to redefine their limits and remove the barriers that stand in the way of achieving goals.
Kris Ann believes great leaders transform organizational culture through individual accountability and aligned engagement strategies that ultimately lead to operational excellence and improved patient outcomes. Diligent, creative and motivating, she is recognized for her ability to connect with people, her expertise and passion for service, and her skill with coaching others to greater levels of personal and professional achievement.
- Manager, Service Excellence, Internal Communication & Employee Engagement Projects, Buffalo General Medical Center, a Kaleida Health hospital, Buffalo, NY
- Senior Marketing Associate, Buffalo General Medical Center, a Kaleida Health Hospital, Buffalo, NY
- Senior Writer/Editor, Kaleida Health, Buffalo, NY
- Delivery of coaching expertise (virtual setting) on Studer Group Evidence-Based Leadership℠ best practices to improve the patient experience and employee engagement
- Diagnostic assessments to sequence coaching plans with appropriate pacing
- Data analysis expertise to diagnose priority improvement areas
- Advisory role in leadership development curriculum to close performance gaps
- Advisory role in setting objective priority improvement goals that align with strategic plans
- National keynote speaker for both virtual and live audiences
- Quality Impact Teams implementation coach specialist
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Media Communication, Medaille College, Buffalo, NY
- Certified Life Coach, Coach Training Alliance
- Karp, G and Klein, Stanley D., PhD. (2004, March) From Three to Here: Stories of Adjustments After Spinal Cord Injury, Journey to Self-Worth, 70-75. PA: No Limits Communications
- Piazza, K. (2002). IMPACT. Fredericks, MD: PublishAmerica.
- Better Together: Framework and Engine (Part One), Studer Group Insights
- Better Together: Framework and Engine (Part Two), Studer Group Insights
- Quality Impact Teams: Accelerating Cultural Transformation from the Frontlines, Studer Group Insights
- Own Your Resilience, Studer Group Insights
Resources by this Leader