With over 25 years of hands-on healthcare experience, Julie’s passion for excellence has guided her to consistently achieve results. She is the author of several articles that describe the processes she has used to improve clinical, operational and financial performance. Because of her role in coaching many top performing physician partners and extensive work with providers across the country, Julie was selected to lead Studer Group’s Physician Services Coaching Team. Since joining Studer Group in 2004, she has worked with over 100 organizations with a focus on improving physician engagement, alignment and skill building to ultimately improve the patient experience.
- Master of Health Administration, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
- Bachelor of Science, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Several of Julie’s partners have won the coveted Healthcare Organization of the Month Award and presented at What’s Right in Health Care® because of the results they have achieved and sustained.
- In January 2013 Julie received the Flame Award, which is Studer Group’s highest honor for employees. It is awarded to staff who demonstrate consistent results and model behaviors.
- While a Quality Management Leader achieved a 41 percent reduction in operating expenses and an increase in employee satisfaction from the 48th percentile to the 92nd percentile by designing and implementing an integrated model for quality, risk, and case management.
- Director of Quality Management, Enloe Medical Center, Chico, CA
- Director, Quality Management, Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport, CT
- Director, Business Development, New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Wilmington, NC
- Director, Performance Improvement, New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Wilmington, NC
- American College of Healthcare Executives (CHE)
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
Resources by this Leader