Jennifer Malatek, FACHE
Jennifer has more than 25 years of healthcare leadership experience with 10 of those years serving in executive roles. She is passionate about achieving excellence in service, quality, people, financial and growth performance. Her strong communication, interpersonal, team development and conflict-resolution skills have allowed her to achieve results working with acute, post-acute, physician and community healthcare organizations.
Jennifer's experience as a hospital Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer and patient experience leader allows her to understand partners' journeys to excellence.
- Led teams to increase patient satisfaction score above the 90th percentile in inpatient, outpatient, ambulatory surgery and ED
- Achieved highest patient outcomes for four consecutive years
- Reduced turnover by 18 percent in a three-year period through employee engagement strategies
Education And Certifications
- Master of Science in Healthcare Administration, Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas
- Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
Resources by this Leader