Dale Smith Thomas
Dale Smith Thomas is an international professional speaker and author who travels the world sharing a message of engagement and empowerment. Through her direct and powerful messages, Dale’s audiences learn the keys to taking 100 percent responsibility for the results they are creating in both their personal and professional lives.
She is the president of Winners By Choice, Inc. and through her work as a personal development expert she is often recognized from one of her many national television appearances. She has been a featured guest expert on The Dr. Phil Show, The Big Idea on CNBC, featured in a documentary on The Travel Channel and has appeared on Fox, CMT, Vh1 and MTV.
She is a sought-after speaker as a customer experience expert whose clients include HCA, Community Health Systems, Healthtrust Purchasing Group, Lifepoint, Acadia Health, Amsurg, Sanofi Aventis, Million Dollar Round Table, Northwestern Mutual, Sprint, Hilton, McDonald’s and many more.
Dale is a graduate of Mississippi State University and her home is in Nashville, Tennessee. She is often called “the hope doctor” by many of her audience members.
Dale has spoken to thousands of audiences around the world in all industries for the past 25 years including more than 80 hospitals and healthcare systems. She is the two-time past president of the Tennessee Speakers Association and an author of two books.
Industry Speaking Engagements
- HealthTrust University Annual Conference
- Community Health Systems
- North Mississippi Medical Center Managed Care Conference
- HCA – Leadership Development Institute
- Ohio Valley Health Services
- ACADIA Health Care HR Conference
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Education, Mississippi State University
- Over 25 years of experience speaking for organizations around the world that range in size from 100 to 15,000
- Creator and author of “Motivational Monday,” a weekly empowerment publication
- Author of two personal empowerment books