Brandon Dickey, RN, BSN
Brandon’s background includes over 23 years of healthcare experience in various nursing and nursing management roles, as well as consulting. He has adapted to be successful in all sizes of facilities and is committed to improving the healthcare delivery model across the country.
Prior to joining Studer Group, Brandon was a director within the performance improvement group at Huron. In this position, Brandon was responsible for leading multiple consulting engagements focusing on strategic and operational changes. Prior to Huron, he was a consulting director with Envigorate Healthcare Systems and focused on cost management and productivity consulting. Prior to consulting, Brandon worked in various staff RN positions and held multiple management positions including director of the emergency department and intensive care unit for several years.
- Led a team of 8 consultants that implemented operational changes that resulted in over $9M of savings in a 3-hospital community system in the Southeast.
- Led a team of 7 consultants that implemented strategic and operational changes that resulted in over $7M in savings in a 3-hospital rural community system in the Midwest.
- Co-led a team of 14 consultants who implemented restructuring and changes in operational behaviors that resulted in over $30M in savings in a large Academic Medical Center System in the Southeast.
Education And Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Jacksonville University
- Associate in Applied Science, Nursing, Richland Community College
- “Improving the Bottom Line through Process Improvement,” Southern Illinois Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), March 2016
- “Creating a Great Work Environment to Improve the Bottom Line,” Kronos Healthcare Forums, April 2016