Amanda Grecky, RN, MSN, NEA-BC
Amanda has over 25 years of diverse healthcare experience inclusive of hospital, home care, pharmaceutical, medical research, and healthcare education. Her passion and experience is in supporting organizations in change management and on the road to becoming High Reliability Organizations. Certified in Just Culture and Professional Development she has extensive experience in quality and patient safety and process improvement. This experience serves as the foundation for being able to help organizations initiate or enhance their ability to improve accountability and outcomes. She has helped many institutions on the road to Zero Harm with the implementation of performance improvement and change management programs as well as care variation reduction. Additional certifications include Nurse Executive-Advanced and IHI Patient Safety Executive Development.
Prior to joining Huron/Studer Group, Amanda served as the Director of Quality and Patient Safety for a large eight hospital system. Responsible for the overall improvement of quality of care, patient safety, Value Based Purchasing, the error reporting system, and execution of Just Culture. Experienced in hospital restructuring and benefit realization from non-revenue generating departments. Achieved Magnet status as Director of the program and has served as Joint Commission Chair. Her clinical background is in Critical Care, Cardiology and Homecare.
- Previous engagements included: Quality and Patient Safety, Performance Improvement, Care Variation Management, Clinical Documentation Improvement, High Reliability.
- Lead High Reliability Organization transformation partnerships
- Led successful care-variation reduction program decreasing LOS, readmissions and mortality.
- Recent engagements include large Academic Medical Centers, national health systems, and rural hospitals
Education and Certifications
- Master of Science, Nursing, Oakland University, Rochester, MI
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- Board Certified, Nurse Executive-Advanced, ANCC
- Board Certified, Nursing Professional Development, ANCC
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), Patient Safety Executive Development Program
- Just Culture Certified
- Member, American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- Member, American Society of Professionals in Patient Safety (ASPPS)