The Physician Performance App combines Huron’s results-oriented coaching with mobile technology to foster collaboration and alignment between physicians and organizational leaders. The Physician Performance App forges a partnership that’s focused on realizing business goals that are financially beneficial for all stakeholders during the stressful transition from volume- to value-based care. A platform for consistent provider feedback and engagement means lower burnout and turnover, supporting the financial vitality of the organization and physicians. Proactively addressing engagement opportunities also helps ensure that patients receive the best care in the most efficient way possible.
As reimbursement models continue to change to quality and patient perception-based, physicians and healthcare organizations need to become true partners. Goals must be aligned and physicians must feel that they have real input into the organization's mission. The Physician Performance App enables a culture where providers and leadership realize desired results through measurement, alignment and communication.
- Push notifications directly to physicians’ devices
- Collect and summarize results by provider measure and specialty
- Access objective metrics weighted by priority
- Leverage a simple scorecard for a snapshot of provider metrics and their tie to organizational outcomes
- View individual provider performance as compared to peers and movement from baseline
- Facilitate feedback conversations centered and coached around moving results
Download the Physician Performance App product sheet for more information.
- Hardwired Results® 15: The Secret to Not Losing Money on Employed Physicians
- Hardwired Results® 14: Physician Must Haves®
- Article: Physician Alignment: You'll find it at the crossroads of technology and trust
- Article: How Hospitals Can Provide Physicians with Meaningful Feedback
- Article: Becker's Hospital Review: 10 Signs your Hospital-Physician Relationship Needs Attention
- Insight: Provider Dress Code and its Impact on Patient Experience