Studer Group® is a strong proponent of patient-centered care. Patient Call Manager: The Clinical Call System (PCM), is one of our most important tools for making patients an integral part of the collaborative care team. It is designed to extend care outside the hospital walls-both before patients enter your hospital or practice, and after they go home.
Patient Call Manager, when implemented in the context of Studer Group's coaching expertise, represents the next generation of care designed to provide touch points as a patient navigates your healthcare system. When we partner with organizations to install our clinical call system, we also send a performance expert to assist leadership in ensuring that callers are asking the right questions and that all features are being maximized to their best possible advantage.
Studer Group is going beyond just the post-visit call, to determine the frequency of connection that will have the biggest impact on reducing readmissions, in addition to the impact individual questions have. Through features like serial calls for high risk groups, and color borders that flag patients that have been in your organization within the past 30 days, you can quickly prioritize which patients need to stay connected with your care givers to ease transitions from your care to home.
The data that demonstrates the correlation between evidence-based care, quality outcomes, patient experience and lower costs continues to mount. When one reviews the publicly reportable data, it is clear that better healthcare is less costly healthcare. Data also suggests a strong correlation between a patient's perception of care and actual clinical outcomes. Further, there is data that correlates specific questions like preparation for at-home care and the likelihood of readmission.
Download the Patient Call ManagerSM product sheet to access full details.
- Call escalate feature for adverse or unexpected patient outcomes
- Ability to create diagnosis- or physician-specific questions
- Serial phone calls and special features for clinical follow-up to reduce preventable readmissions
- Call documentation that meets medical record requirements
- Clinical process improvement
- Data collection
- Specific call questions auto-populate based on clinical metrics
- Ability to identify and update patient registration information
- Ability to send just-in-time information regarding process improvement based on patient feedback
- Ability to reduce no-shows and increase efficiency with pre-visit calls
- Results roll up for different levels within an organization
- Fully HIPAA-compliant
- Insight: Reducing Readmissions through the Centralized Care Transition Call Model
- Webinar: Using the Centralized Post Visit Call Model & Discharge Lounge to Reduce Readmissions
- Article: Post-visit phone calls: Reducing preventable readmissions and improving the patient experience
- Insight: The Best Four Minutes Spent in Healthcare
- Insight: Reducing No-Shows Takes a Personal Touch
- Insight: High Impact Tools in 10 Minutes or Less