What's Right in Health Care®
Virtual Event • August 11 - 12, 2020
Now, more than ever, it is time to celebrate What's Right in Health Care®. Inspiration, connection to purpose, and resilience are key during this unprecedented time. To continue to provide you an opportunity to connect, learn and rejuvenate, we are excited to host What's Right in Health Care® virtually this year. We invite you to join us to be inspired by the results others are achieving, share best practices and identify key takeaways to make lasting change in your organization.
Our virtual program will include several key components:
- Two, half day sessions, August 11-12, where you can join keynotes and discussions live that share actionable takeaways to transform your organization along with lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A full library of on-demand resources including discussions lead by healthcare organizations, learning resources and stories of inspiration
- Content will be available for 60 days and completion of all available sessions – both live and on-demand – can earn up to 20 CE credits
Who Should Attend
- Hospital and health system executives
- Patient experience leaders
- Human resources leaders
- Nurses and nurse leaders
- Physicians and physician leaders
- ED staff and leaders
- Managers and directors
Don't miss out on your opportunity to learn with hundreds of your peers.
Price: $495 For Studer Group partners with special pricing, your cost per attendee will display once you begin registration. Special rates are available to federal employees and Groups of 10 or more. Reach out to us at email@example.com for more information.
Join Us At Our Virtual Event
What's Right in Health care® Hero Award
A career in healthcare is purpose-driven, representing the desire to serve communities and put others first. These efforts can be overlooked or taken for granted in today's fast-moving society, which often forgets to take a moment to remember those everyday heroes around us. In these trying times we have read of incredible tales of bravery and commitment as healthcare workers are rightly recognized as heroes for their work to battle COVID-19. Who represents What's Right in Health Care® for you?
Quint Studer, founder of Studer Group, has long been passionate about connecting the work we do to personal and professional values and the What's Right in Health Care® Hero Award honors that perspective by recognizing individuals that represent that commitment. Whether on the front line or behind the scenes, individuals are not only helping their organizations fulfill their mission, but they are also serving their communities. At What's Right in Health Care®, we will be recognizing those heroes that truly represent the best of healthcare and celebrating our 2020 Difference Maker.
The What's Right in Health Care® Hero Award will be selected based upon the following criteria:
- Multiple years of high-level performance
- Living the values of their organization
- Individuals who have significantly impacted results related to enhancing patient experience, employee/physician engagement, improvement of their organization with innovative ideas, outstanding service to improve the health within their community
Make your nominations using the form below.
Brief description of nomination*
* Indicates required fields