Now, more than ever, it is time to celebrate What's Right in Health Care®. Inspiration, connection to purpose, and resilience are key during this unprecedented time. To continue to provide you an opportunity to connect, learn and rejuvenate, we are excited to host What's Right in Health Care® virtually this year. We invite you to join us to be inspired by the results others are achieving, share best practices and identify key takeaways to make lasting change in your organization.
Our virtual program will include several key components:
- Two, half day sessions, August 11-12, where you can join keynotes and discussions live that share actionable takeaways to transform your organization along with lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A full library of on-demand resources including discussions lead by healthcare organizations, learning resources and stories of inspiration
- Content will be available for 60 days and completion of all available sessions – both live and on-demand – can earn up to 20 CE credits
Who Should Attend
- Hospital and health system executives
- Patient experience leaders
- Human resources leaders
- Nurses and nurse leaders
- Physicians and physician leaders
- ED staff and leaders
- Managers and directors