Nurse Leader Summit 2017: Interactive Leadership Training
June 27 - 28, 2017
Price: Non Studer Group Partner $1495
For Studer Group partners with special pricing, your cost per attendee will display once you begin registration.
Are you a nurse leader who has struggled to hardwire key nursing behaviors on your unit or in your department? Are Bedside Shift ReportSM, Hourly Rounding®, and AIDET Plus the PromiseSM just not providing you with the impact to safety and patient experience you know they could? Do you find you have to offer reminder after reminder to staff in order for them to remember to perform expected clinical behaviors? If you answered yes to ANY of these questions then this conference is for YOU!
Our new and innovative conference has been designed specifically for nurse leaders who are responsible for the performance of staff at the bedside. During your two days with our expert RN coaches, you will spend more time out of your seat than in it! You will be up and about seeing and doing so that you can return to your organization having not only acquired new knowledge but you will have translated that new knowledge into solid skill. This conference is highly experiential in its delivery and it is rich with opportunity to practice in the comfort and safety of a cohort drawn together by the common desire to be the best nursing leader you can be! We have complete confidence that the opportunity to network with peers, to interact closely with our coaching team, and to 'see and do' will offer you incredible value.
Who Should Attend?
- Nursing Directors
- Nurse Managers and Assistant Nurse Managers
- Nursing Educators
- Charge Nurses
- Nursing Supervisors
- Any nurse leader responsible for the performance of bedside staff
At the end this first-of-its kind conference, you will be able to:
- Provide your nursing care staff with high quality training on Bedside Shift ReportSM, Hourly Rounding®, and AIDET Plus the PromiseSM
- Conduct a high impact skill lab for training and validation
- Effectively validate and coach Bedside Shift ReportSM, Hourly Rounding®, and AIDET Plus the PromiseSM
Our two-day agenda includes:
- Nurse Leader as Trainer: Why, What, and How of each targeted nursing behavior
- Support-Coach-Support Model for Performance Management
- Coaching vs. Cheerleading
- How to Lead an Effective Skill Lab for Training and for Validation
- Developing and Implementing Formal Validation Plans
- High Impact Use of the latest, Prioritized Competency Checklists
- Leading Effective Huddles
- Leading from the Middle