The Physician Summit: Maximizing Potential, Building Leaders
Las Vegas /
November 28 - 29, 2017
Price: Non Studer Group Partner $1495
For Studer Group partners with special pricing, your cost per attendee will display once you begin registration.
Are you ready for the future of physician leadership? Join our faculty of industry leaders and experienced physicians for two days of world-class, forward-thinking training for physicians and physician leaders.
With curriculum and networking developed by physicians for physicians, The Physician Summit provides an ideal, collaborative training environment for clinicians and those that partner with them across the continuum of care.
We understand finding time for continued education is a challenge. That is why this year we've condensed our info-packed curriculum into two days of fast-paced, interactive learning while you earn up to 13 CME credits at the conference.
WHY JOIN US AT THE PHYSICIAN SUMMIT?
- Join active roundtable discussions on topics that matter to you
- Get your tough questions answered and let our experts share "what's working well"
- Network in a small-group setting with physicians and colleagues facing similar challenges
- Share and hear best practices from those that are getting results
- Get up-to-the-minute industry updates and strategies to address them
- Re-connect to your passion for providing the best possible care to your patients
Tackle the new era of transparency by maximizing your potential to provide excellent care. Transform your practice with evidence-tactics and field-tested strategies. And innovate to match the growth of consumerism in healthcare delivery.
AT THE PHYSICIAN SUMMIT, YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Recognize the factors that cause physician burnout and develop organizational and individual strategies to address it
- Navigate physician compensation in a world that's shifting from volume to value
- Develop DYAD partnerships that lead to effective communication and desired outcomes
- Create efficient environments for physicians and advanced practice providers to achieve quality clinical outcomes
- Understand the differences between the ways physicians and administrators think and how to overcome these to partner in a patient-centric "shared agenda"
- Engage patients and advance patient experience initiatives without adding "extra work"
- Recruit, retain, and reengage physicians and advanced practice providers
- Develop processes to succeed in an era of transparency and consumerism
- Assess physician performance and provide feedback to maximize clinical outcomes
- Recognize the challenges faced by physicians when they become physician leaders and address barriers to their success
- Prepare emerging physician leaders with skills to lead differently
- Manage disruptive and difficult colleagues
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Physician leaders – emerging and seasoned
- Chief Medical Officers
- Medical directors
- Advance practice providers
- Patient experience leaders and champions
- Medical group leaders