Excellence in the Emergency Department
Las Vegas /
November 28 - 29, 2017
Price: Non Studer Group Partner $1495
For Studer Group partners with special pricing, your cost per attendee will display once you begin registration.
Is flow through your emergency department smooth and efficient? Are your staff engaged in providing an exceptional patient experience? Do your staff and providers work well together, even in stressful situations? If you could use help solving for any of these common ED challenges, the Excellence in the Emergency Department conference is for you!
This two-day event, designed exclusively for professionals in emergency medicine, provides real case studies from organizations who are achieving and sustaining exceptional results. The content includes several opportunities to interact with experts and peers in hands-on sessions and get practical strategies to help you streamline operations, communicate more effectively and collaborate more consistently. Learn how even the slightest changes in behavior can positively impact department efficiency, employee and provider engagement, and patient experience.
WHY JOIN US AT THE EXCELLENCE IN THE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT CONFERENCE?
- Efficient practices that improve throughput and flow
- Evidence-based approaches for reducing overcrowding
- Enhanced strategies for employee and physician engagement
- Firsthand insight from expert faculty into real-world tactics that work
- Decreased physician and employee turnover
- Increased patient engagement and loyalty
- Improved communication with patients and colleagues
- Managing pain and chronic pain in the era of the opioid epidemic
- Interactive breakout sessions that show "what right looks like" in the ED
- Real-life case studies of successful emergency departments
- Plenty of Q&A time with expert faculty between sessions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Hospital Administrators
- Emergency Department Professionals Including:
- Directors and Medical Directors
- Physicians and Physician Assistants
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Frontline Staff
Hear What Attendees Are Saying
Justify Your Trip
Need approval from your boss to attend? This template letter can help justify your trip and explain why it is important that you attend. It outlines learning objectives, session details, and cost estimates. Feel free to customize to make it your own. Then just copy and paste the text into an email, and send it to your supervisor.
Download the Letter