What's Right In Health Care®
Are you tired of hearing about all the things that are wrong with health care today?
At What’s Right in Health Care®, you’ll get inspired and reconnect to your passion for providing exceptional patient care. This conference is different because all the sessions (with the exception of keynotes) are presented by high performing leaders of healthcare organizations around the country. In breakout sessions, senior leaders, managers, and frontline staff will share best practices for achieving the results we all want and making a positive difference in the lives of patients. Each organization that presents at the conference was chosen for demonstrated excellence in at least one area across the continuum of care.
Join us for the 15th annual event to find out how to take your unit, department, or entire organization to the next level with real-world strategies and advice from healthcare leaders who have achieved breakthrough results. Attendees can earn up to 12.25 CE credits, and the first 500 people to register will also get a complimentary copy of keynote speaker Isaac Lidsky's New York Times bestselling book, "Eyes Wide Open".
Don't miss your chance to connect with hundreds of other healthcare professionals and hear What's Right in Health Care®!
Why join us at What's Right in Health Care®?
- Benchmark against other high-performing organizations
- Hear success stories and learn best practices from clinical and administrative leaders
- Get practical, proven tactics for improved results in more than 45 breakout sessions
- Build your professional network by interacting with more than 1,000 healthcare leaders
- Be inspired by power-house keynote speakers
- Recharge your batteries and reconnect to your passion for healthcare
- Discover innovative ways to create buy-in and integrate new ideas and principles into your organization
Who should attend?
- CEOs and Senior Executives
- Nurses and Nurse Leaders
- Physicians and Physician Leaders
- Managers and Directors
- ED Staff and Leaders
- Patient Experience Leaders
- New Leaders
Because sessions are scheduled concurrently throughout the conference, we recommend that you bring a team of five so someone from your group can attend every session and cascade the information to the larger team. This ensures you maximize the conference offerings and leave with a toolbox full of practical tactics you can implement immediately.
View the interactive infographic
Justify Your Trip
Need approval from your boss to attend? This template letter can help justify your trip and explain why it is important that you attend. It outlines learning objectives, session details, and cost estimates. Feel free to customize to make it your own. Then just copy and paste the text into an email, and send it to your supervisor.
Download the Letter