What's Right In Health Care®
August 1 - 3, 2017
Price: Non Studer Group Partner $1495
For Studer Group partners with special pricing, your cost per attendee will display once you begin registration.
Join us as we celebrate our 15th year hosting our leading practices conference, What’s Right in Health Care! This one-of-a-kind conference is a chance for 1,500+ healthcare professionals to learn, network, and celebrate together. Learn from top-performing organizations as they share exactly how they are achieving results in healthcare’s toughest areas.
Tactics come to life as healthcare organizations just like yours take the stage to present their successes, and show you how to achieve the same results. New this year, the Huron and Studer Group trusted advisors that work side-by-side with these organizations daily will share their perspective and coaching tips that can impact your organization. With 40+ sessions to learn from and endless networking opportunities, this is one-of-a-kind conference you don’t want to miss!
What’s Right in Health Care provides the perfect opportunity for you to benchmark other highly reliable organizations and learn how to fully align and integrate staff in organizational efforts to create a culture of high performance.
- Learn how to execute the strategies and evidence-based tools that are proven to hardwire profitability in your organization
- Gain knowledge from high-impact keynote presentations that provide state-of-the-industry insights
- Discover best practices from to leaders at top-performing organizations and hear exactly what they have done to achieve and sustain results
- Get innovative solutions from industry experts on the latest topics and concerns faced by healthcare organizations, including CAHPS, physician integration, readmissions, patient safety, and quality and more
- Network and celebrate with other passionate healthcare professionals across the United States and beyond
Download PDF One Sheet: Provide Information about this conference to your leader